Thread: Issue with padstarr when in a game.

Issue with padstarr when in a game.

As soon as i activate the profile when game is running i go into game an the padstarr profile shuts down in 3 seconds an then doesnt work when im ingame, ive also enabled to hide native controller support but padstarr refuses to hide the controller in the game because the game seems to block padstarr from hiding the default controller support how can i fix this only way i can get it to work is if i have desktop profile enabled in the padstarr settings but i also play other games that work fine but this one game, the game im trying to play is FUSIONFALL RETRO, an it has native xbox control support, but i dont want to use that since i still need to use a computer mouse to accept quests, clothes, armor, weapons,

an so on so i use padstarr to map my mouse to right joystick an triggers to mouse buttons works fine only if i enable desktop profile enabled in settings but then if i choose to play a different game i then have to disable that profile in settings, why cant i use the padstarr profile in this game it like the game is still reading the xbox controls even when playing with the padstarr profile using desktop profile,

but the profile is using the controls i set an the mouse to joystick, but whats weird is how the game is still reading the xbox controls/padstarr profile, but if i have desktop profile disabled in settings the padstarr profile fails to stay open in the game, an hiding native controller support dont work, ive also tried pinnacle game profiler to an same outcome profile launches then shuts down in 2 seconds

Try editing a game profile and go to MENU > GAME SETTINGS and mess with the auto start and stop options.

So i resolved the double input issue i had a remote pc program installed an it installed some monect hid device which is interfering with my games, uninstalled it an fixed it,

but issue still stands for the game overriding my custom padstarr controls only way theyll work is if i disable auto disable controls if game isnt detected how do i get my controls to work with that enabled cause without that being enabled they work but if its enabled they dont work idk just my question on this issue but other then that so far i fixed an issue i had but not this issue tho only the double input issue i fixed
    Also the game is still making the controller using the xbox controls but the custom padstarr controls are working together also i have no double input but how come the games also using both controls tho as in xbox an padstarr, anyway to fix that?

Hi brett, sorry buddy but I'm having a hard time understanding the exact problem you are having. Could you explain in more detail?