Thread: Paddstarr and Pinnacle game profiler

Paddstarr and Pinnacle game profiler

I downloaded trial version of Padstarr and tried configured it and when press play it doesnt work whit Rage 2.Want to fix this issue and will buy it.So i buyed Pinnacle game profiler and work whit this program long time i first start game Rage 2 and then start profiler as persistent and work,but the problem is other can switch triggers in game Rage 2 special shooters.I have xbox one game controller and when almost game have controller layout and want to make LB to fire and LT to aim and when go to game going mixed buttons mishmash.Can you help me to fix this issue?

From what I can tell, this game has built in support for controllers. Is that correct?

All games support xbox one controller padstarr and pinnacle game profiler mixed buttons whit game layout all games.How to fix this issue and want to replace triggers but dont know how.

Want to replcace fire button and aim button of all shooters but mix buttons of pinnacle game profiler whit every game controller layout.

Padstarr doesnt work when start game.

Can you not switch the triggers with the built in support?

Buttons mixed whit native gamepad support layout in all games

Are you saying that you are wanting to use Padstarr in conjunction with the games built-in gamepad support?