Thread: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Ultimate Control Profile

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Ultimate Control Profile

Hi there,

I'm a newbie here to Padstarr with more experience in PGP. Thanks to Errol for his help which enabled me to export the PGP profile to Padstarr. I for the life of me can't seem to export the modified Padstarr profile nor can I seem to upload it properly as I'm getting a bunch of errors. Once I get that figured out I will post the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Ultimate Control Profile which basically builds of off previous PGP profiles. Mine emulates a Call of Duty profile style meets Rainbow Six: Seige profile with heavy emphasis on lean using the stick buttons since leaning is mandatory for survival. Please note that I am a southpaw so the sticks may or may not be right and will need to be adjusted. I also use a lot of rumble effects for deeper immersion but that may be too much for some players. Any pointers would be welcome and I'll be happy to post once figured out.

Sean
    Last edited by entangledinchaos; 05-14-2019 at 04:41 AM.

To export, edit the profile in question, click on menu > profile stuff > export.
    To share, in your post click on "go advanced" > manage attachments. and you should be able to upload it.
    If you have problems, you can try to send the file to a compressed zip folder first.