Thread: upgrade PGP to padstarr offer

upgrade PGP to padstarr offer

Hi I notice there is an offer on the PGP website that purchase includes Padstarr. Is this offer open to past buyers of PGP? I still have a copy of my digital reciept if needed.

I ask becuase I have just reinstalled W10 and PGP in just not running - it closes instantly. I have tried the workaround about setting the PC date to Feb/2018 and it has made no differance. Also tried the usual tricks of compatibilty and run as admin etc, but still no joy.

Really Quite annoying as on my old install PGP worked like a charm everytime. Never a problem or crash.

Hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but the PGP website is being blocked by my ISP as a malware site (I used a VPN to bypass the block) and trying to download the demo of PGP, the download got blocked by windows defender as apparrently it is infected with a trojan. I klnow there is not a lot you can do about it, but thought it best to make you aware of the issue.

Kind regards,

Bob.

Here is a link to download PGP; http://padstarr.com/forum/showthread...ofile-Download

Try setting the time to approx between May or September 2018 and see if that will work. February was too far back because version 8.2.8 was updated at a later month of that year.

@Errol - cheers for the download link! Halfway there now.

Setting the date to may and running it as admin from the exe (not shortcut) has it launching. The later dates still seemed to crash PGP.

However I cannot find out how or where enter my unlock code? I'm only seeing an option to buy, and can't use it as a trial version as setting the date back to today has expired it.

Cheers for assistance so far.

Kind regards,

Bob.

Press F4 to enter key info.

@Gary - cheers. Back up and running.

Still, I had no idea about the current sad situation until now. So in the end guess I will end up having to get an something like Xpadder any ways. Shame as PGP was light years ahead of the competition both in technical aspects and vision.

Kind regards,

Bob.