Thread: Tera Online

Tera Online

Tera Online

Could someone please assist me with a new Tera Online profile, when I load the existing one I get a corrupted warning.

I'm on Windows 10 using a xbox controller, not sure if its a 360 version or a One version. recently purchased at Walmart.

Thank you for your time!

Have you tried to deleting the game profile from padstarr and re-downloading it.

I did re-download and the profile worked, but was only limited to maybe 8 skills when 15 to 20 are available. For now, I'm trying to adjust to the Tera in-game controller scheme, it's a bit limited tho I think I can make it work.
    I'll keep playing with PadStarr and perhaps create my own profile.

In Tera, Using the bumper buttons on the Xbox controller shift the profile to a different skill set. Left, then Right, but also a combination of Left and Right activated at the same time and remaining held. Is it possible to duplicate this function in PadStarr?

I would appreciate any guides on creating normal and advanced profile setups.

You can assign a shift layout command to any button. When you press the assigned button, it will shift the layout to the red/blue/green/yellow shift mode until the button is released and will shift back to default (unless you activate "toggle button" which will turn it into a toggle shift). So you could, for example, make LB red shift, RB blue shift, hold LB first then press RB for green shift, or hold RB first then press LB for yellow shift. (of course that may take a bit of tweaking to get it right)
    Or you could tap/double tap or tap/hold commands to add multiple shift modes to a single button.

I don't have any guides, maybe some on youtube?? but if you have any specific questions on how to do something, your always welcome to come back to the forums and ask.
    And I will help you the best I can.