Thread: Pinnacle Game Profiler stops after progress bar

Pinnacle Game Profiler stops after progress bar

Running Windows 7. Installed PGP and selected start PGP at the end of the install. Briefly saw a progress screen, then it disappeared. I searched around and found references to this site as PGP forums are down. Followed the directions for W10 not starting, but no luck.

Here is the pinnacle.log file:
    5/2/2019 9:09:31 PM: PGP-1001897545232-8.2.8
    5/2/2019 9:09:31 PM: Windows7 x64 EXPLORER.EXE[1748]
    5/2/2019 9:09:31 PM: user-rights:Admin
    5/2/2019 9:09:31 PM: -------------------------
    5/2/2019 9:09:33 PM: MARKUP-1

I believe this is the latest update. I have a valid activation code, but I haven't had a chance to use it.
    Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

FOUND THE SOLUTION....Uninstall the program if you have it...Before reinstalling set your date to Feb 2018 then install the program...Run the program and now you can change the date back to its current time..Sounds crazy but mine would load for 2 seconds then crash but this was what did it.

This worked for me and should work for you. Dunno why this works, but it does. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the tip! This very well may help many others.

Quote Originally Posted by danieldenning View Post
    FOUND THE SOLUTION....Uninstall the program if you have it...Before reinstalling set your date to Feb 2018 then install the program...Run the program and now you can change the date back to its current time..Sounds crazy but mine would load for 2 seconds then crash but this was what did it.

This worked for me and should work for you. Dunno why this works, but it does. Hope it helps.

Wow, That was it! Thank you so much!
    Now it crashes after I selected Game profiles, so I will have to see if I can solve that issue. I will let the updater run first, maybe that will fix.