Thread: Where's the Key?? [Resolved]

Where's the Key?? [Resolved]

Some days ago I purchased the padstarr software but I didn't recieve any key.
    I even messaged sales@padstarr.com but I didn't got any kind of response...
    Please help :/

If you did not receive your activation key, let me know along with proof of purchase and I will send you a key.
    A screenshot is preferable, or a copy/paste of your receipt will work as well.
    Because of the developer being absent, the only thing I can do is send a copy of our admin's key (Errol).
    This should serve as a solution until if/when the dev returns.
    You can post in the forum, and I will remove the details as soon as I get them.
    Or send me a private message (note: you can't add attachments to a PM, only URL).
    Or you can request an email address to send it to.
    I'm asking for proof because I have no access to received payments and have no idea who actually purchased or not.
    -EDIT- The developer Rob has passed away, There is nothing more I can do beyond this solution.

Key sent, check PM. Thank you for your Proof of Purchase, I have now removed it.

Yeah, I kinda goofed and purchased a key twice. Is there a chance of getting a refund for the first purchase along with the license key? I'll be happy to show you a screenshot of both receipts if you wish.

You will have to go through Paypal/amazon for a refund.
    I will be glad to send a key with proof of purchase.

Alright, thanks for getting back to me. Here ya go. Sorry for the small size.

Key sent, check PM. Thank you for your Proof of Purchase, I have now removed it.

Thanks Gary!!