Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: No Activation key Received

Hi Gary, I did receive your second notification and the key for Padstarr was successful. Thank-you for volunteering your time to help all of us. I believe I may have created a successful Fable TLC profile, works great so far, even with magic use. Haven't played it all the way through a game yet, but if it's good I will post it to the forums in case there are any other Fable fans out there who would like to try it.
    Thanks again. Cheers!

Hi guys. I also purchased a PGP license yesterday for $6.99 at the PGP site, and I still haven't received my registration key (pgp or padstarr). I wanted to ask this question at the pgp forum, but I get a mysql error when I try to open it, so I'll post it here. I'll be very grateful for any help with this problem.

@Fawkes See PM.

Hi Gary I am still trying to get a license for PGP and have emailed my reciept to -edit- Here is an image of it as well. Thanks.

@DavidAP, Key sent, check email.

Hi Gary, I'm having the same problem, not having received a PGP licence; thanks in advance for your help... attachment included

Hi Gary,

I also would like a working Padstarr license, my login simply won't work. I bought it in 2016 but never used it and now want to play Legend of Monkey Island.

I PM'd you a copy of my email receipt because it contained my personal info and (non working) login details. Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks!

Hello!

I also purchased a Padstarr license two days ago for $6.99 at the Padstarr site, and I still haven't received my registration key. I'll be very grateful for any help with this problem.

Ruben H.

@jimm Key sent, check PM. Thank you for your Proof of Purchase, I have now removed it.
    @Prof. Ruben H See PM.

@ps4fanboy I just tested your key and it works just fine. This problem is usually due to user error. Please make sure you are entering your info carefully or carefully copy/paste info.
    Watch for caps/lower case, make sure there are no extra empty blank spaces on the left side of the info you enter.

Let me know how it goes.