Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: No Activation key Received

Hey gary Sent you a pm thought i would put a post here too i didnt get a key

Sorry to hear Rob passed away (read it on the first page). I purchased this last night.

I don't want to print a receipt with my details on it here in the form Gary. I can send it via PM though.

Thank you.

Hello? Anyone there?

This software should not be for sale if one has to jump through hoops to get it activated. The money is taken, but there is no licence issued.

I will bring this up with PayPal and see what they say.

@LinktoFuture key sent, check PM.
    @Achilles key sent, check PM. Sorry for your trouble. I'm just a volunteer here with a job/family/life. I try to check the forums everyday so I hope you understand. And you are welcome to mention this to paypal.

I do not possess the ability to remove the software from selling. And even if I could (or if it is eventually is shutdown from selling) I would then have angry "would-be" customers coming to the forums
    complaining that there is no way to purchase...Even if it meant jumping through some hoops.

So I can't win either way lol.

Hey Gary I just recently bought a copy of Pinnacle and never received the registration. I can send proof of purchase if necessary . Thank you.

Hi Gary,

I purchased a PGP code on Saturday and did not receive it. I sent you a PM with a paypal receipt.
    Thanks!

Hi, Gary!I was pay Pinnacle Game Profiler over paypal (transaction number 3PE06625CJ8904623), but don't receive my license key for activation. Can you help me?

Thanx!

Hi Gary! Haven't received the key, sent you screenshots of the transaction in pm.

@flapjack @syotos @darkshark Key sent, check PM.
    @shapilokk See PM.

Thank you Gary! My condolences about Rob.