Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: No Activation key Received

Hello Gary I sent a p.m. with attached url, if that doesnt work, I can send through direct E-mail, Thanks.

@booga key sent, check PM.

Sent a pm, bought a key for my wife

@Omunall key sent, check PM.

Thank you again!

No Key Received

Not sure if this is the right place or not... I purchased Pinnacle today and have not received my key. After installing , it wouldn't run. Altered my pc date and time to 2018 and voila it runs, but the free trial is listed as expired because I set my date current again.

If you guys own Pinnacle...please FIX it. Here is a copy of the email I received from paypal for this purchase. You can email the license to the email address on my account here.

I purchased Pinnacle game profiler today and have not received my key. You can email the license to the email address on my account here

@joshrarrick & enzoerbisti Key sent, check PM. Thank you for your Proof of Purchase, I have now removed it.

Hello!

I purchased a Padstarr license a few weeks ago for $6.99 at the Padstarr site, and I still haven't received my registration key. I was told to look on the PM, but nothing is there except for the messages I sent my self. I'll be very grateful for any help with this problem. I have attached to this message my proof of purchase.

Thank you in advance!

Ruben H.