Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: No Activation key Received

@Mozart Key sent, check email.

I'm afraid, like others, I have received no key. I originally paid via Amazon Pay for PGP but received no licence key for that and that should have entitled me to a licence for Padstarr as well. Since then I've emailed support at PGP plus the webmaster for that site and had no reply from either. Decided to install Padstarr whereby I found a contact email for Rob at Padstarr and had no reply. Since then I found this forum where I discovered the very sad early death of Rob which almost certainly explains the foregoing so I'm not complaining or criticising there. However, 5(?) days ago emailed the Admins here directly and had no reply either which is why I'm now registered here and posting. There is further information within all those emails that does need addressing which I'd rather not post here. If, for the same reason as above, the Admins here cannot access that information I'm quite happy to send it again to an email address that they can access.

I'd also like codes sent if no-one minds Proof of purchase can be sent - I'd rather not attach it here.

@Jbod check PM.

Here's the proof of purchase
    Would appreciate the help in getting the Padstarr key. Thank you.
    Last edited by Zachoron; 08-10-2018 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Added Invoice

@Zachoron Key sent, check PM. Thank you for your Proof of Purchase, I have now removed it.

Hello Padstarr Gary! PGP user for a long time. Sorry to hear about Rob. I just bought Padstarr because my PGP email only had one for PGP in it. Only $7...but can I get that activation key sent? Can provide both Proofs of Purchase, but today's is the relevant one for Padstarr. Thanks!

@anotherguy Check PM.