Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Padstarr License

Padstarr License

Is it still possible to get the Padstarr license key from Rob? My PGP was purchased at full price years ago. The license is still valid on it and I can still run PGP and get updates. I saw a piece elsewhere that said for purchasing the lifetime of PGP, you got a lifetime license to Padstarr, since PGP isn't supported. I emailed him, but haven't heard back.

So it's seeming more and more like the whole PGP/Padstarr thing is something of a scam? Seeing a lot about PGP/Padstarr online in regards to this. I mean, you pay for a lifetime license of PGP, and then the dev up and decides to give PGP a facelift and a few extra features, makes remarks about RL issues. And suddenly those with PGP are stuck with a product no longer supported (despite the lifetime license), while remarks are everywhere about those having a license for PGP will get a free one for Padstarr. Though honestly, it seems like now I'd be forced into purchasing Padstarr to get my license, despite having paid full price for PGP. And what, in four or five years, Padstarr will "no longer be supported" and some new name will be chosen, along with a new look for the same software. At which point it'll be expected for those who paid for Padstarr to shell out more money for the dev, for a "new lifetime license".

support@pinnaclegameprofiler.com

have you tried their email, they were pretty quick getting back to me about my key

I first sent an email to Rob @ Padstarr, which was on the actual Padstarr software after I installed the trial. I haven't heard back from it at all. A few days after that, I sent a second email to the Pinnacle email. I haven't heard anything from it either.

Been a week now. Shows that it is like people said. Rob is nothing but a con artist. Slap a coat of paint on PGP, call it by a new name. And then pull a fade so people who have already purchased PGP will be conned into spending more money on "Padstarr" and never get their license for it. All while making bull**** claims that those of us who purchased PGP in the past would be getting free licenses for Padstarr.

*************** They will ultimately delete this post as they did mine. Scammed me and stole my money too. *************** Doesn't surprise me. Pinnacle is a scam now too. The latest version deregisters itself and forces me to reinput my registration information a couple times a week. The entire thing is a scam.

yep i just bought pinnacle got a code for that and paddstar neither one of the passwords or unlock keys work.Ive emailed both of them and havent heard ****.How ****ing sry are these people man i knew i should of used a crack but no i actually wanted to help the devs

It is actions like this that fuel piracy. The first hint should have been the paint slapped on Pinnacle to turn it into Padstarr. Same functionality and everything, just looks different. And these supposed "issues" that Rob has had. Which honestly look like nothing more than a way to fade out with an excuse.

If anyone from this thread has not received a key yet, let me know.

Hi,

I paid for Padstarr license key through PayPal the day before yesterday and your website says I would get the key after 3 to 5 minutes.
    But it's already 2 days past. I sent an email to Rob and also to pinnacle support but no answer till now. Could you check this, please?
    Thanks a lot.