Thread: Thank you.

Thank you.

Hi all,
    Keeping this short, just wanted to say thanks for this amazing piece of software!

Being stuck with a 360 Controller for playing Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4, the best dedicated F1 sim of all time, was bad enough, but having to use the left-joystick for throttle and brake control - GP4 didn't like the triggers, being on the same Axis as they were - was awful.

10 minutes with PGP, and that was sorted!

A few more clicks, and I had buttons set out for TV Overlay swapping, and had set up the D-Pad for easy Brake Balance and Differential adjustment!

Set up rumble effects when braking and when shifting gear - which was so much cooler, now having mapped Up and Down on the left-joystick as buttons for gear Down and Up respectively - and, for the first time since having to do away with my Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP some years ago, I was able to calibrate deadzones for my Steering.

My sincerest thanks,
    A very happy enthusiast.

Awesome! I'm glad you found PGP to be so easy to setup and get what you wanted out of it! Thanks for the compliments and taking the time to post

I would like to agree with AUS_Doug. My husband and I play mostly RPG's on the 360 but I have been playing TOR and my husband wanted to try out Elder Scrolls on line. While I can use the keyboard, I really, really dislike it and my husband says his fingers are too big.

I tried something else and it just wasn't working for me. After hitting my head on the wall for 2 days I was giving up when I came across a couple of people on the TOR and the Elder Scroll website mentioning this program so I checked it out and was walking around in both games without problems immediately after hitting install. I am still experimenting with it, figuring things out, but I was using my controller.

It's WONDERFUL. I'm going to start reading suggestions and playing with setting up something based on how I play. Thank you so much.