Thread: DayZ - keeps reverting back to ingame controller support? Help please!

DayZ - keeps reverting back to ingame controller support? Help please!

When playing DayZ I use pinnacle Robs profile but none of the buttons work. I believe the in game profile support is taking over. Ive tried going in setting to disable this, and even when it shows disabled it still somehow is enabled?

I also tried launching as a persistent and running administrator but nothing and telling it to block native support in settings. Still plays like its enabled. Has anyone run into this or know what might I should do?

I am frustrated and sad cause I want to use the pinnacle one instead this one is not very good at all...

Its probably a new update for the game which I feel is causing the issue. Normally when those type of games are patched they fix stuff like controller support etc. When DayZ was just released it had no or very little controller support and it was very easy for emulators to take control of the game. If the in game is still overriding then they've hard coded the new update for the game.

Hmmm well that certainly makes sense. Is there any way to overide or disable this from within the files to allow pinnacle to do its job? I must say I never have seen a game so willing to push THEIR idea of controller support on you. Only other one I can think that did that was BF Bad Company 2 and I just launched as persistant that seemed to do the trick. Why do they care so much? I know your trying to help, just suggesting if we have explored all options on this one. I can tell you (im sure you know) its nigh imbossible to use the one they give you and survive.

Edited by Errol: Removed last remark, all good by me.
    Last edited by SmearyToast; 02-16-2015 at 12:30 PM.