Thread: Button press not acting properly when part of Double Command

Button press not acting properly when part of Double Command

I have Left Mouse Button and Right Mouse Button set to activate when I press a button and deactivate when I release that button. When LMB is assigned alone to a button it works fine, I press and hold the button, it activates, I release the button, it deactivates, just like a mouse click. For example it is being used for a Melee command, so pressing the button once results in one melee attack.

However, when I assign LMB as part of a double command it doesn't behave as it did before. When part of a double command (press and hold = LMB press and hold /double press and hold = RMB press and hold) one button press no longer results in one melee attack, when part of the double command the button needs to be held in in order to produce melee attacks, for example, simply pressing the button once no longer results in one melee attack because the button doesn't seem to act as a single mouse click anymore. Ideally I want a double command that will behave thusly: one button press = one melee attack, one double press and hold = press and hold RMB. The double press and hold command for RMB works just like it should, but why doesn't a single button press act as a single mouse click when part of a double command (for the sake of this profile the button needs to be assigned as a hold and release command not a single press command)? Any ideas on why this happens or how to fix it?

Hmm... are you saying that this seemed to work in previous versions or just that it should work based on doing similar things with keyboard keys? I think it would help if I could test your profile myself, so please go to GAME PROFILES > EXPORT and post it so that I can take a look.