Thread: PS2 Controller triggering the wrong buttons

PS2 Controller triggering the wrong buttons

My PS2 controller is triggering the wrong buttons in PGP. If i for example press the "Square" on my controller, the button "Select" is being triggered in the profile edit. How can i change which buttons should trigger which?

thx

Open Pinnacle on the desktop, now go to Preferences > Device Settings > Advanced Settings > Show Wizard and use the tester screen to adjust your device.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle [Errol] View Post
    Open Pinnacle on the desktop, now go to Preferences > Device Settings > Advanced Settings > Show Wizard and use the tester screen to adjust your device.
    hi thanks for the help. But In the Show Wizard it only lets me control the joysticks :S So i cant assign the individual buttons...

thankful for any help!

I believe you need to use Motioninjoy. Then Pinnacle will see it as an XBox 360 device. You can search the forums to know more about using Motioninjoy with your PS2 device and Pinnacle.

I think Motioninjoy will only work for PS3 controllers and he is using PS2. I suspect the problem is that it's a generic driver. Please go to PREFERENCES > DEVICE SETTINGS > ADVANCED then select your controller and click the paperclip icon next to it. This will bring up the device properties and you can copy and paste them here.