Thread: lost all my profiles :(

lost all my profiles :(

just suddenly.. I haven't used pinnacle for a couple months, just been keeping it updated is all... got a new game (pinball fx2) and suddenly all my custom profiles are just gone I should have kept better backups I suppose.

not sure what I can do besides rebuild them all (yeah, lots and lots of work) but that's ok.

I went into configure a new profile for the pinball game and I'm faced with all these shooter profiles. I've never played a shooter since I started gaming. first person perspective makes me motion sick. not sure where these came from? I'm guessing an update to pinnacle itself that I neglected to read about.

don't suppose there's some remnants of my old profiles floating around in my files somewhere? and is it possible to revert back to the behavior I'm accustomed to, without the shooter defaults? I just said no no no to all three of my controllers asking if I wanted a shooter template, and then deleted them all. is this the proper procedure? can I turn it off?

Thanks!

If you did not delete any of the Pinnacle folders where the profiles are located, there is a possibility that Rob can recover them for you.

Go to START MENU > RUN and enter: %APPDATA%\PowerUp Software\Pinnacle Game Profiler\games\ has files in it that store the data... but you also need to have it indexed in other files. Rob can put this back together for you and send you all your exported .pin file if you can recover that folder. You can send it to support@pinnaclegameprofiler.com

Just a slight correct, I need all the files from %APPDATA%\PowerUp Software\Pinnacle Game Profiler\ and not just the "\games\" subfolder.

So yes, I can probably recover the data because it's probably a corrupt index... meaning the data should still be there.

So go to START MENU > SEARCH/RUN and enter %APPDATA%\PowerUp Software\Pinnacle Game Profiler\ then ZIP all the files and folders there and send them to suppot@pinnaclegameprofiler.com and reference this thread in the email.

START MENU > RUN and enter: %APPDATA%\PowerUp Software\Pinnacle Game Profiler\

thanks you guys! sending now

Ok, please check your email