Thread: Unable to invert joystick on Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Unable to invert joystick on Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

I downloaded the game profile for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons a few days ago and am having a problem with one part of the controls. The issue is that the vertical movement of the big brother character is inverted in the incorrect direction. This movement is controlled with the left joystick.

I have attempted to invert the joystick by using the "setup joystick" menu and checking the box next to "invert vertical axis", but doing this did not change anything. I have also tried to map the left joystick to the W, A, S, D keys on the keyboard because these are the corresponding movement controls for the Big Brother in the game when playing without a controller. This also did not solve the problem, as I was no longer able to move the big brother in a vertical direction. He could still move horizontally, but simply turned in the correct direction and did not move at all when commanded to move forward or backward using the left joystick.

I am using a windows 7 operating system and a Logitech Dual Action Gamepad F310.

Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: After some searching on the web I found a fix.
    In case anyone else is having the same problem as I did, here is a link to the steam forums that addresses the issue. The solution is the seventh post from the top.
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/225080...3710887287809/
    Last edited by Truman678; 12-31-2013 at 10:14 AM.

After some searching on the web I found a fix.

In case anyone else is having the same problem as I did, here is a link to the solution from the steam forums. The answer comes from the seventh post from the top.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/225080...3710887287809/

Really happy you found the fix. I was about to point you there myself but you got it yourself and thats cool.