PDA

View Full Version : PowerUp Software LLC Homepage

uniqueusername
04-04-2016, 06:01 AM
Since both Pinnacle and Padstarr are made by Rob, I think it would make sense if there was one main website (ex: powerupllc.com) that showed both products (there can be a products tab and Pinnacle and Padstarr can be listed under it).

Errol
04-04-2016, 10:48 AM
Since both Pinnacle and Padstarr are made by Rob, I think it would make sense if there was one main website (ex: powerupllc.com) that showed both products (there can be a products tab and Pinnacle and Padstarr can be listed under it).You may think so but to keep things clean and focus on one item at a time on each separate forum is much better. We already considered that before this website was made for Padstarr and Rob and myself thought it will be better this way.

Afro Pear
04-24-2016, 05:05 PM
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you, Errol. I'm with uniqueusername on this. Personally, I find it very annoying to have to go back and forth between two entirely different websites considering I still like to use both pieces of software. I don't see the harm in tabbing (or at the very least linking) the two websites/forums together. That would be much cleaner IMO. In the forums you could just place a PGP logo right next to the Padstarr logo at the top to link between the two. I just don't understand how the way it's laid out now is any cleaner or more focused. That's just my opinion though.

damageinc86
06-23-2016, 03:59 PM
I agree with the OP as well. In addition, it just seems weird to start an entire new program when pinnacle came so close to being the best already. Why not just take all the suggestions and actually make pinnacle the best, instead of adding another piece of software to the mix.